Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lazy lamhe

Its thursday afternoon now! Just completed my Graphics lab, collected my IIT Bombay offer letter from the TPO Cell and got in here...the netlab to get connected to facebook. The weather is so nice here what to tell! Light breeze blowing, not much hot....wonderful! Winter may thrive for few more days because of the rain. I just love Winter! I wish it stays a little longer! The weather is responsible for making everyone lazy! No one seems to be active n everyone is trying to have a day break from all these classes n labs!

I was goin back to hostel only but my friend Saini forced me to come here and asked me to update my blog! I'm really glad to know that Lisa Ray is now in India. Someone posted her interview with Barkha Dutt on her blog.
Check the video out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M97z69Q0TlQ

Though i was unable to see the video but still i am just relieved after knowing that she is doing fine and now she is in my own country! Most probably she is in Bangalore! I wish i were closer! If she visits Kolkata then i'll surely make an attempt to meet her! My prayers are always with her....She'll just be fine i'm sure!! All the yellow diarists are with her!

Today i'm feeling very lazy...actually not today but from few days only i'n having feeling like this! My brother's 10th Board xam starting from 23rd. I hope he comes out with flying colors!! Only 5 days are left! Even i'm getting nervous! Please GOD help him!

Everybody in our class is goin to home on 26th. Me too...from 26th-15th...long holiday! I'm starving to go to home. I no longer like it here in my hostel! Me, Nupur n Manisha are totally on the spell of 'Being Erica' with me imitating Erica, Nupur... Ethan n Manisha... Cassidy!! Mad we are!! Did anyone of u see 'Being Erica'?? If you dint then u must....i recommend it to u...a very good show to watch!! i may sound lkie as if i'm the publicity person for the show but that's not the thing! Actually i'm truly loving the show!!

I end here today...will write again later!!

Love 4 Lisa n my dear friends...

Keep Smiling!!

1 comment: