Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Chocolate Day!!

Hello my friends! I dunno whether u ppl check my blog or not bt there's only 1 frnd of mine...my best friend Aditi who regularly checks my blog n give her comments!! She's a sweetheart! Love ya Amigo! I really miss u....
Newaz its Chocolate Day today so here's wishin all of u a Happy Chocolate DAy!!
Wish i had got some chocolates from u frnds!! but....???
By the my test which was on 7th...went pretty well...out of 45 questions i attempted 42(just bcoz there was no -ve marks!!) The reasoning portion was quite easy! The quantitative portion was standard. Have to practice more quantitative aptis!! Had a great day out that day! Had lunch at city center...bought a beautiful V'Day card....

E-Week continues....had 2 classes today...2nd half...lab
Boys want to bunk but girls wanna do....
Dont finally wat'll happen!!
ooooo i forgot to tell 1 thing....yesterday our dear Saranipa returned!! Finally!!

The days are passing quite good....I'm feeling quite happy n content! May be i'm finally getting over it!!

Bye Bye...
Tkcr u all....:-)

1 comment: