Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog revisited

Its been six long months since i last posted in here. Previously it was kinda exciting but slowly i had the feeling that may be this blogging thing...is not for me...though i did inspire many of my friends to start blogging! Anyways i dont know why or how but tonight while doing FB i suddenly had a feeling to update my blog and so here i am! Its too late almost 3:30a.m.! I am not feeling sleepy coz i already slept. Its so great to be back here and writing about myself....my life...my friends.... Many ups and downs during these six months took place... 7th sem started and we are all busy with project submissions...presentations...preparing for GATE n Campussing stuffs... Life has become so busy! I scored very poor marks in the last sem...my sgpa dropped by .75! Maybe all was my fault...i really neglected my studies the last semester...Trying hard to revive! We are now shifted to the Boys Hostel...n its cool...wid big corridors n open connected terraces. Its our last year in here so i just wanna make my last year memorable! No quarrels, no hard feelings to anyone! Just wanna make a place for myself in everybody's heart!!

We had our last Rakhi here in college. I tied rakhi to Abhishek and Anirban, N guess i got 4 rakhis dis year with 3 brand new sisters...Rittika, Arijita, Sraboni and Sangita. To give u an idea:





Flaunting my rakhis!!

'Everything is perfect now'... my mantra this days....
Been busy in many activities... Next time i m gonna tell you a story about Bette Porter, a character from a serial which i am currently watchin and no need to tell i m crazy about her!!

I will many pics soon...will blog frequently from now on...gotta make use of college provided net connection!!

Signing off now...
More of me next time...




1 comment:

  1. well, if you do not want to be a regular blogger its your choice, but do keep writing time to time. :)

    And marks is NOT everything, GPAs keep on fluttering like butterflies. So dont worry and try to gain real knowledge. :)

    All the best for placements, etc. Take care..

    ReplyDelete