Saturday, February 6, 2010

IIT-Bombay Management Programme

Its been quite a few days now that i've last written on my blog. Actually being back to hostel n having no internet connection in my room is the main reason behind it! Otherwise how could i stay away from my very own thing??? I don't really like to write on the blog sitting on the netlab...in front of everybody.....but today i'm doing it coz the netlab is quite empty today! Newaz last few days have been quite great! Got a treat from Navashree n KD....delicious!! Sayanee's b'day on d 4th....Getting inspired after seeing my blog, Rittika also created her own! Keep blogging, amigo!!
On a spree of learning Spanish(kinda!)Lolz!!

By the way, tomorrow we r goin 2 have an online test for the IIT-Bombay management program...at City Centre from 1:30pm. U can check here...
http://www.som.iitb.ac.in/
Being one of the top 10 students of Cse Dept, i got the form for free and that is the only reason why i'm applying for it!! U know very well management is not on my mind for the coming few years! But throughout the week, we did solve R.S Agarwal aptitude... Wanna have the experience! This is gonna be my first online test of this sort!!
Wish me luck!!
What if i get through it?? Will i be let to do the course??
Dont think so....
Anyways no one knows...
Lets see....
Will write again later....2days weekend holiday now....Will watch movies!!
Njoy u ppl!!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly a big CONGRATSSSS 4 being the chosen one 4 the test..here's wishin u luck..hope u crack ds one..seems u'r having a grt time there..wishin u happiness always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aditi! My test went pretty good but the result does not matter coz i'll not opt for the course anyways! Newaz it was a good experience though....my 1st online test of this sort!! u tkcr...

    ReplyDelete