Monday, September 13, 2010

Lonesome yet fun-filled week

Hola!

Cudnt think of anything else... so thought of updating my blog! With all the mishaps goin on in the college frm the last week, it had been quite a lonesome period at the hostel. All my friends were at home... even i cud've gone but i dint actually feel lyk goin home dis tym! So i stayed over...

Hostel was almost empty, wid 3-5 ppl in my corridor. Yet it was nt dat boring 4 me... after all i AM a private person n i LOVE my privacy! Classes were suspended...so no goin 2 clg... only confined 2 hostel!

Newaz by 2mrw evry1 is cumin back...so its gonna get full again!
I completed 10 wordlists from Barrons! Completed 5 chapters 0f ANSI C...
By now i shud've cmplted da entire book... but movies n serials allured me!! Cant help!! I'm so addicted 2 movies n serials ds days... My evenings started with checking mails n FB acc n followed wid non-stop dwnld of videos... extensive surfing....song n videos... Dis internet is like an addiction 2 me... Wat 2 do? Cudnt stop myself...tried hard but in vain...


Cant think of anything else now...
so m stopping here dis tym...
again later...

Bye bye...


1 comment: