Monday, January 25, 2010

Mission blogging

Its almost 4a.m. Got up early to take advantage of the free net hours from 2a.m to 8a.m
Blogging is the in-thing in my mind now! Want to make my blog look good! Feeling great today as finally after so many days could wake up early beating the winter chill!

You can check this video...the song touched my heart...please do check it out..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVNTjPiRpMs

Today me, my mom and my friend rittika are going to watch "Abohoman"-the movie by Rituparno Ghosh. 5pm show at Jayanti. Hope the movie will be good! But Ritu da's movies are always too complex for me to understand! The last one i saw was "Sob Choritro Kalponik". How the movie suddenly ended i didn't understand tilldate! Will write how the movie went...

Just uploaded some photos of Lisa on the Fellow Yellow Diarists group on facebook. U can check them...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=278655322641&ref=ts"
U can join this group...it supports Lisa!
Long live Lisa!! We all are with u! Keep Fighting!!

Will stop here...Next post after watching the film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment