Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beginning touch

I was thinking to create a blog for myself for many days now and finally today i got the time to create it! Today's morning didn't go well coz i was feeling very sad...y i dont know!! An unknown sadness filled my heart and mind! I didn't feel like this before...i cant explain how i was feeling! I was wishing for a shoulder where i can cry...someone who would understand my feelings!!
But i know there's no one who can understand how i feel...

Suddenly i feel so lonely...so out of the world! I tell myself to get over it but i couldn't! Sometimes its too hard to listen to your mind!! You have to surrender to ur heart!
I was listening to a song 'you could be happy'...it was a very touchy song and i just kept listening to it...it felt felt my heart with a strange sadness...a fear to lose someone...

But thank God...got over it after going to mamabari...

Music playing on my pc...'little feeling'...
My new friend from Argentina...Maria....couldn't chat with her for the last two days....she's having some problem with her internet connection!!

Please if u r checking my blog then please support Lisa Ray...She's suffering from Multiple Myeloma-a rare type of Cancer! Her website is: http://www.lisaraniray.com/
U can also follow her on twitter: http://twitter.com/Lisaraniray. Her facebook page is:
http://www.facebook.com/lisaraniray?ref=ts
Please my friends do pray to God so that she gets perfectly well!!

Stopping here today...enough for 1st blog entry....will write again tomorrow...

Take care everybody!!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmm....Good for the first 1!!
    Isnt it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi swathi nice post ! i like lisary(the canada model )and her courage ..to fight against disease.
    from:srinivas.gemini@gmail.com
    india

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy there... a first small step to an infinite journey of a computer science engineer!!! welcome to blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is mah roomy's blog and i wanted to give the first comment but i see that someone has already taken that oppurtunity........... newaz she is a great person............ and i am sure i will enjoy reading her blog a lot............... and for lisa ray i'll definitely pray to GOD for her.......... happy blogging my sweeet roomy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks my roomy...keep reading my blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx anirban...u r the one who really inspired me for creating this blog...i just love ur blog...so please keep chckin my blog n give me comments..good or bad...i'll try to follow u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey....nice to see my best frnd write.. keep goin.

    ReplyDelete